The Sun Country Golf Marathon returns in 2022! PGA Professionals, amateurs, and junior golfers commit to play at least 100 holes of golf. This can be done in one day, or one hole per day over 100 days!
Donor pledges will help the Sun Country Golf Foundation’s efforts to impact lives through golf within programming for juniors, U.S Military Veterans, and those of diverse backgrounds. If participants choose, they can also designate a portion of their funds toward another charity of their choice.
In its first nine years, committed volunteers made up of PGA Professionals, amateurs, and junior golfers have raised nearly $300,000!
Here are a few options for participation. Please let us know if you have any suggestions to list.
– Play 100 holes alone
– Play with a group of friends
– Organize a day at your club
– Create an inter-club or team event where you compete for scores and fundraising
Donations can be made in different ways:
– Flat amount
– Based on the the participants’ number of birdies (or better)
– Based on the number of holes played. Some participants might play for 24 hours straight!
To set up a golf marathon, please contact Player Development Manager Cal Lanouette at email@example.com.